Entrepreneur deadline to apply: February 11, 2022
For help or with any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal for AAC is to increase the number of angel investors in Alaska’s statewide startup ecosystem by pairing experienced angel investors with novice investors and leading them through a structured 12-week process of identifying, filtering, selecting, and managing a group angel investment. The conference concludes with an event showcasing the finalists and the final investment decision.
The fund associated with the Alaska Angel Conference (AAC) invests in early-stage Alaskan companies. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Company
- Be located in or have significant operations in the state of Alaska
- Seeking investment of between $100k and $250k
Our preference is for companies with the following attributes:
- A company with a large addressable market size
- A product (at least an MVP – Minimum Viable Product) in market
- A plan for the business to scale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use investment of ~$100K
- A management team that can execute the plan
- Predictable revenue growth OR the potential for a 10x return in 5 years
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on future events.