Apply now for an investment of up to $200,000
The fund associated with the Alaska Angel Conference (AAC) invests in early-stage Alaskan companies. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Company
- Be located in or have significant operations in the state of Alaska
- Seeking investment of between $100k and $2M
The application fee of $99 covers the cost of all workshops and activities leading up to the Conference, and two tickets to AAC final event.
Our preference is for companies which have the following attributes:
- A company with a large addressable market size
- A product (at least an MVP – Minimum Viable Product) in market
- A plan for the business to scale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use an investment of ~$100K
- A management team that can execute the plan
- Predictable revenue growth OR the potential for a 10x return in 5 years
The application deadline for pitch/entrepreneur submissions is Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (deadline extended!)*.
- Purchase a “Presenting company application” for $99. This fee covers all Entrepreneur Workshops and 2 tickets to the final AAC 2019 Event on May 9, 2019*.
- Entrepreneurs must upload deck and other information into Gust. Gust is an online platform for startups and investors. AAC uses Gust to securely and privately collect your company information, business plan, and due diligence information.
There will be workshops for entrepreneurs in and January, and February 2019.
Applications due Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (deadline extended!)*.
*Dates are subject to change