Entrepreneur deadline to apply: February 4th, 2022
Sign up to our newsletter for updates about AAC https://mailchi.mp/3f335d3b054b/get-involved
For help or with any questions, please email email@example.com.
The goal for AAC is to increase the number of angel investors in Alaska’s statewide startup ecosystem by pairing experienced angel investors with novice investors and leading them through a structured 12-week process of identifying, filtering, selecting, and managing a group angel investment. The conference concludes with an event showcasing the finalists and the final investment decision.
In 2019, the fund associated with the AAC invested $115,000 in Ramper Innovations, with other finalists receiving separate investments from individual investors as well. A similar investment was made in Pandere Shoes through the 2020 Alaska Angel Conference. Our most recent AAC investment winner was WebbRes for the 2021 Alaska Angel Conference.
Applicants must be a United States company, be located in or have significant operations in the state of Alaska, and seeking investment up to $200,000.
The fund associated with the Alaska Angel Conference (AAC) invests in early-stage Alaskan companies. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Company
- Be located in or have significant operations in the state of Alaska
- Seeking investment of between $100k and $200k
Our preference is for companies which have the following attributes:
- A company with a large addressable market size
- A product (at least an MVP – Minimum Viable Product) in market
- A plan for the business to scale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use investment of ~$100K
- A management team that can execute the plan
- Predictable revenue growth OR the potential for a 10x return in 5 years
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on future events.