Apply now for an investment of up to $200,000
The fund associated with the Alaska Angel Conference (AAC) invests in early-stage Alaskan companies. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. Company
- Be located in or have significant operations in the state of Alaska
- Seeking investment of between $100k and $2M
The application fee of $99 covers the cost of all workshops and activities leading up to the Conference, and two tickets to AAC final event.
Our preference is for companies which have the following attributes:
- A company with a large addressable market size
- A product (at least an MVP – Minimum Viable Product) in market
- A plan for the business to scale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use an investment of ~$100K
- A management team that can execute the plan
- Predictable revenue growth OR the potential for a 10x return in 5 years
The application deadline for pitch/entrepreneur submissions was Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
Applications for the 2019 cycle are now closed! Good luck to all participants. We hope to see everyone on May 9th!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on future events.